add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good Gaming Headset under $100 For Games Like Siege and Payday and other Fps's

kazini
  • 41 months ago

So long Story Short, i know that sound is very important in some games and have played on my audiophile friends nice Sennheiser Headphones (he uses a stand alone mic for chat. and am looking to get a pair without spending a ton of money.

So throw at me your best option under $100 both for Gaming Headsets as well as just Headphones in general (My wife uses a yeti Microphone to stream so if i can get her a nice pair of headphones that would be cool.)

Was looking at the Hyper X Cloud Stinger's but have read that the stereo audio while good for the price point obviously leaves something to be desired from the higher end Headsets out there and not being an audiophile myself would like some recommendations from you lovely folks here at pcpartpicker. :)

Edit, Ignore the typo in the title please, it's now making my OCD go crazy.

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Headphones, Sennheiser HD 558. They go on sale often at best buy for $80.

Headset: HyperX cloud or stinger. The sound quality and build is better than any other similarly priced headset.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

cool, thanks a ton, i figured something sennheiser as i know they're high quality, just wasn't sure if there was anything to match the hyperx cloud/ stinger under 100 bucks. :3

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

It is really hard to beat the clouds

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Which are better? HyperX Cloud Pro, or just the regular HyperX Cloud?

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

From what I can tell the Pro version comes with a set of velour earpads, has different color options, and might have additional adapters/cables.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Sound quality wise all of the clouds are the same. The difference is in the accesories that come with it

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Well some people say the hyperx clouds 2 are better for hearing direction and such..

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

The cloud 2s come with a usb soundcard that has virtual surround sound.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube