37 months ago
Sorry about the title. Didn't realize I didn't finish it before posting.
I'm a newcomer with some litters of experience and knowledge of where to buy things from the internet. I've been learning the past few weeks (2 to be exact). Below are the parts I had chosen or picked to be in this gaming PC build, I had to go with a black and white scheme because it was my personal favorite. The build here will be used for; gaming on high/maximum settings, video editing as well as 3D animation, streaming, and youtubing as well. I chose the i5 without its vitamin K because I do not have the need to overclock.
I also want to know if there are any cheap alternatives (Just don't replace the case!) because I'm on a really strict budget (Below $1500 But I'm trying to get under $1300), and if I could dual boot with Linux or down the storage capacity. I also wanted to know if I could use an 80+ Bronze PSU instead of gold, I'm also confused with the case and the PSU Compatibility whether if its ATX or SFX, but if there are any opinions or comments or anything I should be concerned about, I am always happy to hear about it :)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6600 Quad Core Processor - I chose the locked variant because I won't be over clocking for now.
- CPU Cooler: CRYORIG C7 - A good and powerful performing, it matches the color scheme I am going to use.
- Thermal Compound: Antec Formula 7 Nano-Daimond - My Dad says this thing is really better than Arctic MX5, he tried it and it works.
- MOBO: MSI B150M Bazooka MicroATX - Military Class 4 Material and a black and white scheme as well as being backlit with white LED.
- RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB DDR4-3200 (2X16GB) - RAM is RAM, now cut the dRAMa. (Or is it?)
- SSD: Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB 2.5" SSD - One Fast SSD, but the size is slightly small.
- HDD: Hitachi Ultrastar 7200RPM 3.5" 2TB - Now this one I HAD to get! It was a good deal!
- GPU: MSI AERO GeForce GTX 1070 8GB - One cheap 1070, matches the color scheme!
- CASE: Lian-Li PC-O6SX HTPC - One inflated case, good aesthetics and side window and cooling for the price.
- PSU: Rosewill Capstone 550W 80+ Gold Certified ATX PSU - Not sure if its compatible or is it just pcpartpickers filter not working right.
- Optical Drive: Samsung SN-208FB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer - Not sure about it.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64 Bit - My favorite OS.
So tell me, what do you think?