add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Anyone Check to make sure this is all good!

Manning18Denver
  • 40 months ago

I checked this over quite a bit myself, and I need another set of eyes to check that this is sound and clear and won't have anything not work together! https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Manning18Denver/saved/g6ZwP6

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks solid. Since you have a locked processor, I would save the 20$ and ditch the CPU cooler, as locked CPUs come with the stock cooler. With how much you're putting into the build, I would advice putting that extra 20$ into 16gb of RAM.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I've gotten mixed reviews on the ram and CPU only lol, I honestly will probably go 8gb ram and no CPU cooler and get those later, as they aren't needed rn

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube