add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
kazini
  • 43 months ago

First off, I don't want this to turn into a fight of people who have no actual experience bad mouthing them and other people defending them. I Just want honest opinions and experiences people have had with their chairs, I personally have back problems and find I have issues after 10-30 minutes of sitting even in my wife's expensive office chair that we payed a similar amount for.

I would like to get one (specifically the king series) and feel like it would be a worthy investment just want input from people who have sat in them or owned them previously.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 3 points

I have sat in the DXRacer chairs and they are definitely nice, but they in no way compare to a real racing seat in a car.

You need a chair with support, not a cushy office chair. This will help your back. The DX racing chairs are MUCH softer and squishier than a real race seat and therefore provide less support.

I have owned cars with racing seats in them, raced cars with racing seats in them, etc. so I may be a bit biased. BUT, if you want real support and a proper racing chair, get one from a REAL racing company. Don't pay $5000 for a Recaro office chair. Get the SPARCO R100 chair. Its a REAL racing seat for a car bolted to an office chair base. I have driven cars with this seat in them and it is about the best budget race seat there is. It is an excellent chair and costs less than the DXRacer.

https://www.topracingshop.com/product-eng-8212-SPARCO-R100-SKY-Office-Chair-Black-uniw.html?gclid=CIPC_IHaj88CFdgTgQodqd0Kxw

OR, you can buy this base: https://www.topracingshop.com/product-eng-9274-SPARCO-Office-chair-base-with-armrest.html?rec=101002102 and bolt ANY real racing seat to it that you like. This will be WAY better than any DXRacer.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube