add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Push/Pull config - Corsair / TT riing

Santoryu2510
  • 46 months ago

Hi All-

I got noctis 450 with H110i setup - I changed it fans to 2 140mm sp fans with exhaust. I want to try the push/pull config next month and im planning to get TT riings high static pressure as it looks great. Question is, is it okay to have my 2 existing corsair SP fans at top of radiator and 2 TT riings below radiator? Is there some issue that I might get if I have 2 different brand on my push/pull?

Thanks !

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

push/pull = hogwash. Get some silent fans in push or pull and call it a day... the TT rings are great fans...only down side it's 3 pin only so no PWM unless yu get the 3 pack RGB model. If you have a PWM fan hub then that's great.

You won't get any significant drop in temps using pull/pull ..only more enrgy consumption and noise...think of it's only a small surface area on the CPU block unlike GPU waterblocks that have a much larger surface area.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Given that, does it mean that I can just stick with my current setup and don't bother to try push/pull?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd suggest that too..don't bother with it for only a CPU. You can buy me a beer with that money you were about to spend for the candid advice.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

ok thanks man. Ill try to consider that together with the beer

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube