add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good Keyboard and Mouse (Mechanical KB and preferrably high DPI Mouse)

kazini
  • 46 months ago

Looking for a good keyboard/mouse combo preferably at least a red backlight though RGB wouldn't hurt. I Like the metal keycaps on the K70 but its not in stock new right now at a decent price. also don't care about the weight of the mouse so much as it doesn't seem to hinder me as much as I would think.

Basically trying to not break the bank and still get something good and usable. For record bought my wife the Azio-mgk-1 Keyboard and she adores the thing.

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

For the keyboard, I use a Logitech G710+, it has nice (brown) switches and build quality, but no red LEDs like you want. If that's an issue, there are plenty of good keyboards out there.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah I just don't want to spend an exorbitant amount on a keyboard when there's an equal or better cheaper option, I actually like the look of the G710 :D

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Know what you mean :)

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

actually think I might get the k70 with the brown switches its only 139 right now on amazon. and probably getting the m65 PRO Mouse.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Good choice. Are all k70's RGB or do you have a choice? Good choice of mouse btw

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

i think you can get it non backlit/red backlit/ or rgb i like the newer ones because they have metal keycaps on the wasd and arrows and other popular gaming keys

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

If you don't like the price of the K70 new, you could always buy second hand. I actually just got a K70 with red switches and back lighting today for $80 (great keyboard BTW). You could try craigslist or r/hardwareswap on reddit.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah i check r/hardwareswap a bit. i tend to stay away from craigslist because A: my area is usually bare for pc parts and also what with the murderalating here in the US thru craigslist im kinda sketched out by it.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 46 months ago
  • 1 point

total around 200 bucks preferably.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube