add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Should i Buy this Used 980

kazini
  • 50 months ago

Guy just posted on my Local Craigslist a Windforce 980 for 400 Bucks, I know usually you should avoid 980's due to them being overpriced for what you get as far as performance but this 100 dollars under retail, should I go for it or try to haggle him down is it worth it at this price point?

http://utica.craigslist.org/sop/5510008460.html

he wants $400 for the Windforce model of said card.

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 2 points

350 is a good price. Especially with pascal.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

If you can talk down the price to something closer to $350, maybe.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Tell him you can only afford 300, you'll get him to 350 easy. Especially if you make up a sob story

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

trust me no stranger to haggling lol

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

lol, yeah I would try to grab it for 350, then you actually get a fair price to performance ratio

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I see, that's why I asked. i'll try to get him down to 350

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 50 months ago
  • 1 point

lol he actually reposted at some point with it down to $350 no haggling required, gonna try and get him down to 300 xD

EDIT: Also it is the factory Oc'ed Model for what that's worth lol

• 50 months ago
  • 0 points

Get him down to $250. Press him. There's no refund policy, and if there's no box included, the warranty is (likely) void.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube