add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

SCP Containment Breach Windows 10 not opening.

kazini
  • 50 months ago

Hello all, wanted to pick this game up again and play. however when I downloaded the game last night it would not open and said I was missing the fast dll files and such so I downloaded the patch and that fixed most of them. However it still tells me im missing winfix.dll and I can't seem to find a way to download it or why it's missing, to the best of my knowledge it's a windows system 322 .dll but I can't find much of anything in the way of fixing the issue on google or even on their forums. does anybody know how I would fix this or am I just stuck till they patch the game for better windows 8.1/10 support?

EDIT: Have tried things such as reinstalling and running in compatibility mode. will try possibly installing on a windows 7 vm tonight...

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube