add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Does 8 channel on-board sound include bass?

Kumiko

47 months ago

I am not sure and I have tried google already. I just wanna know if 8 channels includes bass or not. (I may actually mean the subwoofer, but not sure)

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

はい、ベースがあります。

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

あなたは、8.0が、いいえ 8.1から違い であるのを意味しているか?8.1は存在するか?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

すみません。私の日本語がじょうずでわありません。elvensonーさんの応答はいいです。

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I speak English just fine :D

• 47 months ago
  • 3 points

lol, I know, probably better than me. I just take every chance to practice my Japanese.

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

That's good :3 Practice makes perfect~

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

usually, yes. they tend to be 7.1 capable, and the .1 is a sub

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

on a side note, i really wish i could read that... lol

too many alphabets for one language, my western eyes cant keep up lol

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I tried to reply her in Japanese as I'm attending Japanese classes in our company. My Japanese (and English) sux, but I let her know that you're reply answers her question perfectly.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I tried a few apps to learn, but the alphabetical barier is a real problem when all the free courses i find all start there before moving to word translations. Ive got pronunciation down, thats about it lol

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

That's a start. :)

Many of my colleagues (attending the same Japanese course) can now fluently read Hiragana and Katakana. Not me though. :( I'm too busy with gaming and lazy on practicing. :P

Although I can read (therefore spell) most of the Hiragan now, that obviously doesn't mean I understand them. :( Although I managed to write most of those above on the top of my head. Just used Google translate to check spelling and if they resemble anything I tried to say. :)

There are many sites that teaches Japanese. But as Kumiko said, practice makes perfect. That's the only way to go. :)

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Exactly what I needed to know :D thanks. So this means a motherboard with the spec: 8 channels simply means I have 8-directional sound, but no bass? And is there a difference between bass and a subwoofer?

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

8 channels is 8 channels... which is really 7.1, the .1 is for a subwoofer, so yes, it has bass. it has everything.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

oh, great :D thanks

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube