add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol, my bad. Jumped right into fan-boy mode. I thought you were saying that MB would not clock the memory higher than 1866. In order to successfully overclock you memory on this motherboard, you need to scale the hyper transport with it. At least, that is what I have found to be most successful. Once again, my bad.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

But still, he paid for higher quality ram, and it is being underclocked by the mobo. Shouldn't it at least be getting 1866mhz?

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Indeed. You can leave all the timings and voltages on auto, and should scale to 1866 no problem.

• 63 months ago
  • 1 point

Ahh, that would probably fix it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube