add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

OH! You're saying she was talking about her adoptive father, not knowing she was adopted. That makes a little more sense. But then comes the question, was Obi Wan kind of shadowing Luke awaiting developments? No I'm not going there, it's getting convoluted and I'll have to unravel the whole thing and I don't want to invest the energy and.... Thank You

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

But then comes the question, was Obi Wan kind of shadowing Luke

basically

No I'm not going there, it's getting convoluted and I'll have to unravel the whole thing and I don't want to invest the energy and....

Too late, you're in it now. One of us, one of us...

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

You will be assimilated!

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Resistance is futile.

**** wait no what have you do-

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube