add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

You see, the rtx 2060 super stays with the budget, offers less wattage so you could save on the psu. Also, rtx cards have better 1440p capabilities, along with some ray tracing to seal the deal.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/pGBMP3 < Is this a better build? i updated the gpu and psu and cooler.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

No, cooler is not needing upgrading. Aio is a waste on a budget. That psu isnt really an upgrade, neither is that gpu

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you bro. I'm 12 so idk about some stuff. Just 1 question. Is it worth getting 2gpu sli? I'll be using basically the same parts except the GPU will be Radeon 580. Should I just keep the 1?

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, sli is only practical for video or 3d editing, not really gaming, im thirteen btw, i can understand how naive some people are.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Just keep the one gpu

• 6 months ago
  • 0 points

srsly thank you. I appreciate it.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you being serious. The 5700 kills the 2060S at 1440P and is faster at every other resolution also while costing less; same as the RX 570 kills the crappy 1050ti you have in your build for less cost.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Well if your on a budget, you probably should stick with 1080p. The two gpus trade blows as mentioned earlier in this thread. This thread is from when custom air solutions for cooling weren't out yet, so rant Abt this somewhere else please. I'm sick of getting notifs from this damn post.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

The 5700 is about tied with the 2070 for half the price

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

The xt is tied with the 2080S for less than half the price

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube