add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

no no, just get a 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 rad you'll get your cpu down to -42069 kelvin

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

not possible, because ordinary fans can only cool it down to ambient temperature. So you need to change the cooling industry to make it this new special substance, the name is classified tho.

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

my man Dennis at the CIA gave me the hookup with some sick new case fans that are so fast if you put anything near it, that thing gets blown away at 69 miles per hour, these should work well with my thermal paste

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Was 69 mph literally the first number that came to your mind?

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

yup

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube