add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I'd probably just spray the QDC's black. But you can use SLI with the QDC's?!? Do you have a link or an example of it?! I didnt think it was possible. If so you just made my day lol

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

i'd have to go digging, but i've seen people run straight tubing between their cards like this v^ -------------------------------------------------------------------------v^ So logic would dictate that you'd be able to do the same with qdc's so long as you map out the waterflow properly. however you could just buy the gpu blocks and sli connector and buy the pipes with qdc fittings from EK which would be the right way to do it.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

also here's a pic i found of somebody who did it with hybrids with qdcs on them in 4 way sli http://media.gamersnexus.net/media/k2/items/cache/9ede171db435c8abe1605656d0a739dd_XL.jpg

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm thats a really interesting setup. Ill have to look into this further.

I appreciate you finding a picture though and for the idea in the first place. I really like it.

Thanks again Kazini! You da man.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah, no problem. like i said you can just run straight soft tubing in and out so theres no reson that you can't do it with qdc. other than maybe the fact that waterflow might not be as good as maybe an sli block connector.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

also keep in mind i haven't done this personally only seen a few pics here and there

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube