add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 50 months ago
  • 2 points

Seriously, not trying to be rude but, onboard sound of any motherboard is horrible compared to a really good amp. I'm assuming you're listening to lossless music though. Otherwise you way overspent on cans. They're still a pleasure to own, and everyone gets to make their own decision, but they're one of the most analytical headphones available and are made for serious reference listening on appropriate dedicated hardware. Check out headfi.org for good information about amps that are worthy of the investment you've made.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry, english is not my first language, and now I have 2 perspective of your comment:

1) If your comment addressed to this system builder; I agreed, some techtubers also suggest to get a not so perfect cans and balance it with a good amp. And speaking about amp, actually senny made an amp or dac (dont know the difference) to match this HD800, even the price are almost the same. Just saying... XD

2)If (part of) your comment somehow addressed to me, I also agreed... XD and thanks for sharing...

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube