Made this to replace my laptop, I use it for software development and gaming (so far mostly just gaming). It runs very cool imo, and even with all 4 system fans running, it's pretty quiet, I can't really hear it unless I put my ear up against the case.
Processor seems great so far, doubt I will have any issues with speed for a long time using this thing.
A little difficult to install but does a fantastic job cooling the processor, and is very quiet.
- The motherboard itself is very good quality and the Wifi on it is exceptional.
- Definitely not a fan of the RGB software (RGB Fusion). It really limits what you can do with your RAM's RGB and there is a delay between the different RGB components for the patterns it can perform. The only mode that actually looks good despite these issues is the Pulse pattern. The worst thing by far, however is that the desktop version of the RGB software will demand the computer's attention every 2 hours or so and minimize my game while I'm trying to play.
A bit overpriced, but performs great and the lighting looks amazing.
Performance is fantastic; however with GTA V Online, frame drops from the usual 85+ to 45 are constant in grassy areas (this is with MSAAx4 and grass quality at High).
- I love the dark tinted glass for the Meshify C, it works really well with minimal RGB (all I have is my Mobo's limited RGB + G.Skill RAM RGB) if you like a nice subtle look.
- Cable management was easy as hell.
- The top dust filter that came with the case is pretty poor quality. It's just a mesh layer with thick magnetic strips glued onto it (these come off very easily which can be annoying when trying to clean).
Despite what reviews said, this thing is very quiet (though I am hardly making it run to it's potential).
The fans are very quiet, but screwing them in is a pain in the ***. I didn't manage to get them in all the way b/c there are no proper fitted screw holes, you have to just power the screw into the plastic hole. Trying to do this stripped almost every screw.